List of English projects
- Sparky’s Story – 4th grade, Humboldthain-Grundschule
- The Gruffalo Story - 5th grade, Paul-Klee-Grundschule
- Alice in the News – 6th grade, Clemens-Brentano-Grundschule
- Daffodil Scissors - 6th grade, Clemens-Brentano-Grundschule
- Double Trouble - 6th grade, Clemens-Brentano-Grundschule
- The Gift of the Gab - 6th grade, Clemens-Brentano-Grundschule
- Ferdinand, an Unusual Bull – 6th grade, Grundschule am Rüdesheimer Platz
- Gettting Scared – 6th grade, Grundschule an der Wuhlheide
- Who the heck is Rosaline? – 9th grade, Menzel-Oberschule
- Corner of Main and Pico – 9th grade, Herbert-Hoover-Sekundarschule
How to finance a project
The created projects are made possible thanks to different forms of financial support.
As a rule, schools can approach financing a project through the different forms of public funding. Apart from these subsidies, projects are funded depending upon the financial situation of the schools, voluntary contributions of the parents, booster clubs, private sponsors and charitable organisations.
tanz theater dialoge gratefully acknowledges the efforts made by the parents, the participating teachers, the school administrations, the booster clubs who have made these projects possible.
Extra curricular activities
tanz theater dialoge conducts extracurricular projects for children and young people and conducts inter-generational projects.